Arranging care, either for yourself or a loved one, can be a difficult and confusing time. Understanding the complex financial needs as well as physical needs can cause anxiety and distress and leave us unsure of the best decision to make for all involved.
Several factors need to be considered when considering long term care and we can be there to provide you with guidance and assistance every step of the way, by:
- Understanding your long term care planning needs
- Breaking down and explaining all available options regarding fees and funding
- Providing details of all options available – there are more care options available than people realise, including home care, sheltered housing and care villages and residential care homes with or without nursing care
- Ensuring you have everything available to you to make the best decision for you and your family, including guidance through the difficulties of legislation, benefits and financial options
- Care for couples – understanding what you are covered for by the state as a married couple